Guess How This Shot Was Made
And Win a HAMA Notebook Bag worth £20
In the runup to our Introduction to Macro and Close Up Photography Workshop on May 2nd, 2017, here’s a little competition for you.
Take a look at the images below and, if you can guess correctly what Sue and Doug did to make these macro images, you’ll be in with a chance to wina HAMA Notebook Bag worth £20.
When you’re ready, fill in the competition entry form below and click the Enter Competition link and you’ll be put into the draw. Sue and Doug will choose the winner from the correct entries on April 30th, 2017. We’ll notify the lucky winner be email and on the web site too.
Good luck and we look forward to reading your entries.
How Did We Do It?
How did Doug and Sue create the images below? If you think you know how we did it, enter our competition and you’ll be in with a chance to win a HAMA Notebook Bag worth £20.
About Your Answers
Your answers do NOT need to include the camera equipment we used, just the materials we used and an idea of how we used them for the effect. Despite each image looking rather different, I can assure you, the same materials and techniques were used for all the images shown here. Once you think you know how we did it, tell us on the entry form below and click on the Enter Competition button and then, we will reveal the way it was done when we publish the winner of this competition on April 30th. Watch this space. Thank you.
ENTER HERE TO WIN
• One entry per person
• No cash alternative
• No correspondence will be entered into
• Judges decision is final
• Winner will be notified personally via email and announced on Capture and Create’s web site
Sign Up Today
If you’d like to learn how to make creative images such as these, then you should sign up to our Introduction to Macro and Close Up Workshop and let Capture and Create help show you how to shoot close, and then closer still!
Book Your Place
Intro to Macro and Close Up Photography
OUR UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
12 NEW WORKSHOP DATES COMING SOON
• Or come and join our Macro and Close Up workshop: Learn how to shoot the very small in a big way with Capture and Create. When: May 2nd, 2017. BOOK NOW for just £75
• Back by popular demand: Leeds Castle and Lightroom: Learn with two experienced tutors at the beautiful Leeds Castle with photography tips and techniques, followed by an afternoon of editing your images in Adobe’s Lightroom image editing software where we’ll show you some of the amazing capabilities of Lightroom. When: March 16th 2018 BOOK NOW for just £119.
• Introduction to Still Life Photography: Learn to shoot product photography images and still life subjects with Doug and Sue at the Oakroom in Smeeth. Useful for both professionals and hobbyists alike we will cover what equipment you’ll need, go through composition tricks with demonstrations and hands-on practical photography throughout the session. When: June 2017 Date still TBC Enquire Now. Price: £110