Join Capture and Create for a Photographic Holiday
Join Capture and Create for a Photographic Cruise Holiday
Our First Luxury Photography Cruise Holidays
Our first three European photographic holiday cruises are On Sale Now.
The luxury floating "boutique barges" we charter are the Anjodi, the Panache and the La Bella Vita.
Here's a little information about the Anjodi to give you an idea of what is in store if you travel with us.
The Anjodi sleeps eight and cruises the 300 year old Canal du Midi, which skirts the sun-drenched shores of the Mediterranean. Meandering inland through ancient villages, Roman fortifications and famed vineyards our Anjodi Canal Du Midi cruise holiday is defined by its photogenic beauty, lined with plane trees and crossed by pretty arched bridges that make it a perfect way to practice your photographic technique.
The Mediterranean weather and pace of life is relaxed and lulls you into unwinding, as you snap away aboard as your luxury Canal du Midi barge meanders gently downstream.
For more details about The Anjodi click here.
- Visit to Pezenas, a village associated with the playwright Molière
- Private wine tasting at the 14th century Château de Perdiguier
- Cruise through the world’s oldest canal tunnel at Malpas
- See the spectacular hilltop village of Minerve
- Narbonne’s Archbishop’s Palace and colourful market
- View the Pyrenees mountains across the vineyards and discover Cathar history
- Tour Carcassonne – the most complete medieval fortified city in existence
- Excellent towpath for walking and cycling
Your Cruise Price Includes
- Flights to and from the UK (London)
- All transfers to and from scheduled airports or railway stations
- Guided Cruise and all Tuition
- One Night Pre-Cruise Hotel
- All Tours and Visits
- All Food and Drinks
Travel With Us Today
If you would like to travel with us on a luxury photographic cruise holiday,
look at our Capture and Create Shop
Discover all our cruises, holidays, retreats and workshops.
Learn, absorb new and improved photographic skills, all while on the photographic holiday of a lifetime.