Leeds Castle and Photoshop Workshop
March 16th 2018
Join best selling photographer Doug Harman and Photographer and renowned Photoshop Artist Sue Chapman ARPS, CPAGB for their Leeds Castle photography and Lightroom editing one-day workshop.
This one day workshop comprises the following:
- 0900 – 0930 Meet and welcome at the Oak room, Brabourne Lees with coffee and introductions
- 0930 Depart on morning shoot to Leeds Castle to shoot some stunning images of the castle and it’s beautiful grounds. (Ticket cost included)
- 1000 Arrive Leeds castle. Doug and Sue will suggest suitable locations, which lenses to use where, best focal lengths, apertures and shutter speeds etc.
- 1230 Return to base
- 1300 Working Lunch (provided)
- 1345 Upload images to Lightroom and editing tuition – how to process you images in Lightroom Develop module
- 1500 Refreshments
- 1515 Continue editing in Lightroom
- 1600 Share best images of the day and Q&A
- 1630 Summary and close
- This one day workshop caters for beginners to intermediate.
Workshop Cost: £99 per person
Contact Doug or Sue for more info and booking on: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Itinerary is subject to change based on weather and other eventualities outside Capture and Create’s control, but the core workshop content will remain the same. Unless very severe weather warnings are issued we will shoot in sun or rain so please do be prepared for wet windy weather!
PLEASE NOTE: IF you already have a valid yearly entrance into Leeds Castle, please bring it with you so the entrance fee (£24 at the time of writing) will be refunded to you on the day of the workshop. Thank you.
What You Need to bring…
Although you may use the many formal pathways at Leeds castle should you wish to walk over any of the grassy areas in order to capture that “extra special” shot we would still recommend sturdy waterproof walking shoes or walking boots, gloves, hat and waterproof / windproof jacket.
Spring is normally a mild month of the year but you may still end up wearing shorts and a T-shirt or be buttoned up with a fleece and jacket!
If you are interested in weather statistics take a look here.
- Camera gear and accessories
You will need a camera where you are able to control aperture, shutter speeds and ISO (sensitivity). It does not need to be an SLR however. Additionally…
- A reasonable capacity memory card, such as 8GB – or higher – compatible with your camera.
- If you have other lenses, then please feel free to bring them with you.
- A tripod would be beneficial but not necessary. (NOT a table top tripod)
- Your laptop with a minimum RAM of 4GB, 8GB or higher preferable.
Should you not have Adobe Lightroom pre-installed on your PC, we suggest you download a free 30 day trial directly from Adobe a few days before the start date which will be fully functional for the workshop and allow you to get a feel for the program.
DETAILS, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Refreshments and Working lunch.
Transportation to and from Leeds Castle.
Photographic and photo editing and guiding / instruction throughout the day
What’s not included:
Travel to and from your home.
A Warnborough certificate unless requested at an additional cost of £50 per student.
Full payment will secure your place in this workshop.