Woodland Anemones out of camera
Woodland Anemones AFTER editing in Lightroom
Architectural patterns out of camera
AFTER adjustments in Lightroom COLOUR version
AFTER adjustments in Lightroom MONO version
Spaces are limited to 10, so to avoid disappointment, make sure of your place and BOOK today.
This one day workshop comprises:
- 0930 to 1000 Meet and welcome at the Oak room, Brabourne Lees with coffee and introductions
- 1000 An overview to the Lightroom Interface including the various modules
- 1030 How to upload your photographs, tag them and how to use catalogues and collections followed by practice session
- 1145 How to edit your photographs in the develop Module followed by practice session
- 1300 Lunch (provided)
- 1345 Further editing in the Develop module and how to link your workflow with Photoshop and external plug-ins
- 1445 How to export your photographs dependent upon the final use you want to put them to, followed by practise session
- 1545 Share best image of the day
- 1600 Close
This one day workshop caters for complete beginners to basic users of Lightroom, who want to learn more of the Lightroom foundations
This Workshop Cost: £85 per person.
Contact Doug or Sue for more info and booking on: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need to bring…
Your own laptop with Lightroom installed and, ideally, Photoshop. If you do not already have Adobe Photoshop installed on your PC, we suggest you download a free 30 day trial directly from Adobe a few days before the start date which will be fully functional for the workshop.
If you also have any external plug-ins such as Topaz, ensure they are ready for use too, although this is not essential for the workshop
DETAILS, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Refreshments and Working lunch: Please tell us in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
Full instruction and expert tuition throughout the day
What’s not included:
Travel to and from the venue.
Certification by Warnborough College unless requested at an additional cost of £50 per student.
• A deposit payment will secure your place in this workshop. For information on Refunds, click here •