An Introduction to Photoshop Layers Workshop (Part 1)
6th October 2017
Join best-selling photographer Doug Harman and Photographer and renowned Photoshop Artist Sue Chapman ARPS, CPAGB for their workshop day where you will learn the fundamentals of working with layers in Photoshop.
This one day layers workshop will comprise the following:
- 0945 – 1000 Meet and welcome at the Oak Room with refreshments
- 1000 -1130 Layer basics Part A – Why use them? Demonstration on how to create, modify, delete, merge, hide, multiply, group, lock and much more with layers.
- 1130 – 1145 A quick refreshment break or drink while you start working!
- 1145 – 1300 Chance for you to practise some of the skills learnt with some simple challenges and full assistance from both Doug and Sue
- 1300 – 1400 Lunch. Chance you take a break and enjoy our wonderful buffet.
- 1400 – 1500 Layers Basics Part B – Using blending modes and working with adjustment layers
- 1500 – 1550 Some further challenges and chance to experiment with some of your own images again with full
- 1550 – 1600 Summary and Goodbyes
- This one day workshop caters for beginners or for those wishing to refresh their knowledge on the basics of using layer
IMPORTANT NOTE: Photoshop’s Layer Masks will be covered in our Layers Workshop Part 2, so watch this space for the date or sign up to our email newsletter blog and you’ll be kept informed automatically via email.
Workshop Cost: £90 per person
Contact Doug or Sue for more info and booking on: email@example.com
NB: Itinerary may alter slightly dependent upon the progress made during the day
What You Need to bring…
- Your laptop with a minimum RAM of 4GB, 8GB or higher preferable.
If you do not have Photoshop pre-installed on your PC, we suggest you download a free 30 day trial directly from Adobe a few days before the start date, which will be fully functional for the workshop and allow you to get a feel for the program.
If you do not have your own laptop we will have a couple of available for you to use but please let us know you’ll need one when booking the workshop.
DETAILS, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Refreshments and Lunch
Photoshop instruction and guidance throughout the day
What’s not included:
Travel to and from your home.
A Warnborough certificate unless requested at an additional cost of £50 per student.
Full payment, or deposit followed by full payment, in accordance with our terms and conditions will secure your place on this workshop.
Bring a friend and you will both get an additional £10 off your workshop price! Use voucher code “Minus 10 for 2”