Photography Filters and Plug-ins Weekend day Course
December 2nd, 2017
Join best-selling photographer Doug Harman and Photographer and renowned Photoshop Artist Sue Chapman ARPS, CPAGB for Capture and Create’s Filters and Plug-ins Saturday Weekend photography course. You’ll learn how these superb image editing tools can help push your imaging to the next level, working with Doug and Sue on a variety of leading filters and plug-ins such as Nik from Google and those from Topaz Labs. Importantly we’ll also show you why you might want to use them in the first place revealing the creative possibilities they offer any photographer, of any skill level.
Spaces are limited to just Nine, please book early to avoid disappointment because places fill quickly.
This one day (Saturday) weekend photography course comprises the following:
- 0945 to 1000 Meet and welcome at the Oak room, Brabourne Lees with coffee and introductions
- 1000 An overview and introduction to filters and plug-ins. What are they are and why use them and which are the best
- 1100 Some illustrative / inspiration examples of filters and plugins used
- 11.10 Overview of Nik’s software specialising in Silver and Colour Efex Pro
- 1130 Time for you to practise your Nik skills with assistance from both Sue and Doug
- 1230 Lunch (provided)
- 1315 Overview of Topaz software specialising in Topaz Adjust, Clarity, Black and White, Topaz Impressions and Texture.
- 1345 Time for you to practise your Topaz skills.
- 1445 Refreshments and Overview of Filter Forge and ON1 10
- 1515 Continue practicing whichever of the software you wish with help from Sue and Doug
- 1345 Share best images of the day and Q&A
- 1600 Summary and close
This one day workshop caters for all levels of Lightroom and Photoshop users, although a basic knowledge of each is preferable.
This Workshop Cost: £85 per person
Contact Doug or Sue for more info and booking on: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need to bring…
A laptop with Photoshop and Lightroom installed. If you don’t have Adobe Photoshop (or Lightroom) installed on your PC, we suggest you download a free 30-day trial of each directly from Adobe a few days before the start date which will be fully functional for the workshop.
You will also need Nik software (free), and if you want to have a go at using them Topaz, Filter Forge, and On1 software installed, should you wish to actively participate and practise your skills. Similar to Photoshop above you may download these free of charge for 30 days, so if you have not already purchased please do use this feature just before you attend the workshop. If you only wish to practise certain software then just download those that apply to you.
DETAILS, REGISTRATION, AND PAYMENT
Refreshments and Working lunch: Please tell us in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
Full instruction throughout the day
What’s not included:
Travel to and from the venue.
• Full payment will secure your place in this workshop. For information on Refunds, click here •